There is no virus, never has been!

24Knews main news & discussion threads
Forum rules
Please read: 24Knews Forum Rules

Re: There is no virus, never has been!

Postby Pixel8r » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:48 am » Safari 14.0.2 Safari 14.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

The excellent David Icke laying out exactly what is going on in this Covid-19 hoax. Wake up people there is no virus, stop wearing the damn masks and getting tested with the test not testing for the virus.

Murder By 'Vaccine' - The Evidence Mounts - David Icke Dot-Connector

https://lbry.tv/@David_Icke_LBRY:8/Murder-By-'Vaccine'---The-Evidence-Mounts---David-Icke-Dot-Connector:d
"Money is Gold, and nothing else"
(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:42 pm » Safari 14.0.2 Safari 14.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

One of my clients said to me right at the beginning of this "It's just the flu". I said to him the other day when he was masked up, you were actually right. But he didn't believe me!

(As John Pierpont Morgan once stated under oath before the USCongress and the Pujo Commission in 1912)
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:36 pm » Safari 14.0.2 Safari 14.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

Funny how the WHO has lowered the PCR test cycles just as the vaccines were released. Almost like they are trying to prove that they are working, to encourage more to take them. All the deaths caused by the vaccines will be put down to other things. World depopulation Agenda 21/30.

There is no virus, never has been!
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Laura » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:57 pm » Google Chrome 84.0.414 Google Chrome 84.0.414  Android Android  Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 1024 x 600

https://thefreedomarticles.com/no-virus ... ssumption/

SARS Variants, Spike Proteins and More All Rest on 1 Big Fat Assumption

Friday, February 26, 2021
BIOWEAPONS / CORONAVIRUS
SARS Variants, Spike Proteins and More All Rest on 1 Big Fat Assumption
Published 7 hours ago on February 25, 2021
By Makia Freeman
AT A GLANCE...
THE STORY:As the WHO, CDC and Governments ramp up COVID fear with new scary stories of SARS variants, let's get back to the basics: there still has never been true virus isolation.
THE IMPLICATIONS:No matter how much the MSM tries to convince you, those propagating the COVID narrative cannot overcome the entirely fraudulent foundation of the scamdemic. There is no virus.
virus isolation
Above: what has never happened and seemingly never will: true virus isolation. SARS variants, spike proteins and more all rest on 1 big fat assumption: that SARS-CoV-2 exists. But we are still without proof of that.

Without virus isolation, the SARS variants
brainwashing theme is being increasingly pushed by the NWO (New World Order) social engineers to prop up the pandemic. With more people becoming aware that there is no emergency and there is no pandemic, the COVID manipulators are propagating more lies by inventing SARS variants and using them as fuel to continue the scamdemic. Apparently, there are now South African, UK and Californian variants of which you need to be very afraid. However, whether it’s new variants, spike proteins or other SARS-CoV-2 paraphernalia, all of these stories depend on a basic assumption: that a new virus SARS-CoV-2 exists. You can’t have variants of a virus that doesn’t exist. You can’t have spike proteins on a virus that doesn’t exist. Likewise, you can’t make a true traditional vaccine (not the gene editing devices of Pfizer and Moderna) of a virus that doesn’t exist. So we keep coming back to the same point: SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated or purified, and thus so much of the current reporting about it is disinformation that cannot be true.

“If they [viruses] are not isolated … they don’t exist as independent entities. These is simply no way they can cause disease, there’s no way we can characterize them, there’s no way we can take a segment and say ‘that’s unique to this’, so there’s no way we can do a PCR test.”
Sai Baba, when asked the question "What is the purpose of physical life?" responded: "To learn not to do it again."
Laura
Half Krug Member
Half Krug Member
Progress to next rank:
89.7%

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:14 pm » Safari 14.0.2 Safari 14.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

I started this thread talking about how the pandemic had been engineered to cover for the financial reset. It seems more obvious to me by the day that is what is going on. The amount of fiat currency being created is absolutely massive, I heard today that 23% of all US dollars have been printed in 2021 alone.

It also helps to explain why we are having these lockdowns, to reduce the velocity of money. If they hadn't done something to reduce the velocity we would currently be experiencing massive hyperinflation. For those that don't understand why the velocity of money is so important, I will give you a quick lesson. V (Velocity of money) = PT (Price level) / M (Amount of money). So if velocity was not reduced while they created massive amounts of fiat currency we would be experiencing massive price increases everywhere in everything. The velocity of money had been on a downward spiral since the financial crisis in 2008, but has seriously dropped at a quicker rate in 2020. Here is the latest chart from FRED;

The TV watchers are told that the lockdown is to protect them from the virus, what they are not told is the virus is fiat currencies and the cabal debt-based banking system.

Gold & silver always end up doing their accounting for massive currency creation and preserve value through financial system changes. I am expecting we will see that you won't be able to buy physical metal soon enough and the price of both to start rocketing. Anyone who has any money saved in fiat I recommend you convert it to physical metals ASAP, you don't have long left now.

An interesting time to live through, I am very much looking forward to what is coming and the end of the nagging from the mask-wearing, TV watching, Karen/Kevin's.
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Postby Pixel8r » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:24 pm » Safari 14.0.2 Safari 14.0.2  Mac OS X Mac OS X  Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1440 2560 x 1440

This Is A Dangerous Time For The Cult - They Have Had To Enter The Room - David Icke

https://lbry.tv/@David_Icke_LBRY:8/This-Is-A-Dangerous-Time-For-The-Cult---They-Have-Had-To-Enter-The-Room---David-Icke:5
Pixel8r
Founder
Founder
Rhodium Rocket
Rhodium Rocket

Previous

Return to Main Discussion Forum